If you run a charity, NGO or not-for-profit organisation or are just a dedicated
individual fundraiser - we would be delighted to work with you!
Whitestone Communications supports charity, NGO and not-for-profit organisations
by providing high-end quality websites. We are more than happy to give our knowledge
and experience to a dedicated group of individuals and organisations, so that the
charity will flourish with results and achievements desirable for everybody.
Charity, NGO and not-for-profit organisations Website Features:
- Easy to administer and update your content at anytime and integrate updates and/or
events with Facebook and Twitter.
- News, Blog and Events - List and Detailed view of these pages with options to share
and post items on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Digg, Reddit, etc.
- Language localisation - options to have your website in other languages.
- Search Engine Optimised from day one ensuring that your charity gets on top of the
search engine's results - the best position for you to raise funds efficiently and
reach a wider audience.
How we can help your charity?
- Domain registration
- Fully customisable CMS website based on the need of your charity
- Email addresses
- Website hosting
- Including: blogs, photo and video galleries, forms, online donations
Included as standard:
- Full SEO (making you top results on Google, Bing, Yahoo...)
- Listed in charity directories and local listings
- Social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn...)
Get a Quote for Your Charity Website
- Content management
- Assistance on online donations
- Charity branding
- Assistance with corporate sponsors
Or take advantage of our Special Offer by 11th October:
Charity Website: £1,399
Normal price: £1,999
Order it now, and in 7 days we will set up everything for you!